Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GR_Urbanist

Name of an old GRTV program

4 posts in this topic

There was this program that came on Friday nights. It was a call-in program where the host would sit in front of one of those green screens that weathermen used and just take calls and also talk about random stuff. I think it was on in the early to mid 90s, and the GR Press even did a story about it.

I absolutely loved the show and never missed it. I just don't have any idea what it was called.

does anyone remember this program or its name! :dunno:

There was this program that came on Friday nights. It was a call-in program where the host would sit in front of one of those green screens that weathermen used and just take calls and also talk about random stuff. I think it was on in the early to mid 90s, and the GR Press even did a story about it.

I absolutely loved the show and never missed it. I just don't have any idea what it was called.

does anyone remember this program or its name! :dunno:

That sounds familiar, but it just doesnt seem like the name would fit.

Something else I remembered was the these song was a Peter Gabriel tune, and the opening sequence was computer animation.

And the green screen that the host sat in front off just showed random cable channels.

The theme song for "Going Critical" was "Puzzlin' Evidence" by Talking Heads.

My brother Mannie was one of the hosts of that show, along with Steve I-can't-think-of-his-last-name.