Skyscraper bookstore

dmccall

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a AIA office with bookstore. They moved their office 2 or so years back to the Flatiron building & chose to close the bookstore. The guy who worked there was obviously bummed out, he rode the bus with me in Virginia Highlands sometimes.

Well, that IS sad news. I was in a hurry that day and said to myself,"I'll have to come back here one day."

This is by no means a swipe at the great city of ATL, but I get so frustrated with great, adventurous things no making it in ATL. The World of Syd and Marty Croft comes to mind, the old Rich's, the Coach & Six, The Magic Pan, Eatzi's. It seems like if I find something in ATL, I should make the time to enjoy it because it quite possibly might not be there when I return. :cry:

• 1 month later...
Well, that IS sad news. I was in a hurry that day and said to myself,"I'll have to come back here one day."

This is by no means a swipe at the great city of ATL, but I get so frustrated with great, adventurous things no making it in ATL. The World of Syd and Marty Croft comes to mind, the old Rich's, the Coach & Six, The Magic Pan, Eatzi's. It seems like if I find something in ATL, I should make the time to enjoy it because it quite possibly might not be there when I return. :cry:

Archived