A few photos from MB

okinawatyphoon

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good photographs there. Myrtle Beach has the best skyline in SC by far. It's unfortunate though that it's so linear and one dimensional. If it had some depth to it and occupants other than tourists it could receive some recognition instead of being consistently overlooked.

Thanks for sharing the photographs. The shots you have are of Sandy Beach Resort (The tall building nearing completion) and Oceans One (the building that only has six floors completed, but will be going to 20 floors). They are located at 200 and 100 S. Ocean Blvd. in Myrtle Beach.

I recognize the pictures because I bought a unit in Oceans One. This is the first time for me to see the construction (I live in Virginia) so you can imagine how excited I was to see your pictures. I would be very interested in seeing any additional pictures you may have taken of this particular property. If you have more, please email me directly. Thanks.

Pete

Thanks for sharing these! I like the first few form the water in particular. Thats a view that I wouldnt record since I'm not brave enough to take my camera out there ;)

Good photographs there. Myrtle Beach has the best skyline in SC by far. It's unfortunate though that it's so linear and one dimensional. If it had some depth to it and occupants other than tourists it could receive some recognition instead of being consistently overlooked.

• 2 months later...

Archived