Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cameronm

Afl

6 posts in this topic

Hey guy's, last night I was surprised about how exciting THE Afl could be. I mean I watched a couple but when it's on espn it's awsome!

It is pretty exciting, we have a team in my town, and its a fun event to see every so often. Definetly not the real thing, but its action packed, thats for sure.

the AFL is awesome.. I love how fast pace it is, and just to give an idea of how small it is, its the width of a hockey rink, and a little smaller in length, so its small, but plays well.

I love the AFL. I went to the last two home games of the Austin Wranglers and had a blast. For the first game, we got 4th row tickets for $30. The wranglers won it on a missed field goal by the other team. Afterwards I autographs from the players and a picture with a cheerleader. The second went into over time and Austin won once again. Later I went down to the field and got the cheerleaders to sign the 2007 poster. Great time, every time.

I love the AFL. I went to the last two home games of the Austin Wranglers and had a blast. For the first game, we got 4th row tickets for $30. The wranglers won it on a missed field goal by the other team. Afterwards I autographs from the players and a picture with a cheerleader. The second went into over time and Austin won once again. Later I went down to the field and got the cheerleaders to sign the 2007 poster. Great time, every time.