• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrissieCM

Cureton Shopping Center in Waxhaw

Curious about the Cureton Village that is being built that has a Harris Teeter. I am curious what else will be at this location and when is Harris Teeter opening? I thought it was supposed to open in Feb.

Lowe's Home Improvement is a completely different development project in the Waxhaw area.

Phase 1 of Cureton Town Center is complete and is the part anchored by the Harris Teeter. 3 of the outparcels, 2 banks and a CVS, are under construction.

Phase 2 is the "town center" part, and I believe has yet to begin construction.

In the siteplan, phase 2 is everything to the right of Cureton Parkway, as well as the 4 buildings facing Cureton Parkway to the left.

http://www.signaturedev.com/cureton_site.htm

I believe what Carolinaman said is right, and that the Lowe's, the Carolina's Medical Center project, and maybe phase 2 of Cureton are all delayed because of the sewer problem along the 16 corridor near Waxhaw.