Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrissieCM

Cureton Shopping Center in Waxhaw

4 posts in this topic

Curious about the Cureton Village that is being built that has a Harris Teeter. I am curious what else will be at this location and when is Harris Teeter opening? I thought it was supposed to open in Feb.

I thought Lowes Home Improvement was supposed to join the project I don't know if that was rumor or if they were approved or whatnot..

I thought Lowes Home Improvement was supposed to join the project I don't know if that was rumor or if they were approved or whatnot..

Lowe's Home Improvement is a completely different development project in the Waxhaw area.

Phase 1 of Cureton Town Center is complete and is the part anchored by the Harris Teeter. 3 of the outparcels, 2 banks and a CVS, are under construction.

Phase 2 is the "town center" part, and I believe has yet to begin construction.

In the siteplan, phase 2 is everything to the right of Cureton Parkway, as well as the 4 buildings facing Cureton Parkway to the left.

http://www.signaturedev.com/cureton_site.htm

I believe what Carolinaman said is right, and that the Lowe's, the Carolina's Medical Center project, and maybe phase 2 of Cureton are all delayed because of the sewer problem along the 16 corridor near Waxhaw.