Chili Cook-Off

gs3

Went to the Chili Cook-Off in Greer this evening. Large, large crowd! Very fun evening. :thumbsup: Lots of people, lots of chili and lots of beer. :) In addition to Bud (which was a sponsor of the event with all their brands), Thomas Creek was also there. Great to see. Anyway, a few photos....snapshots. Even though the evening was cloudy, people were having a great time.

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on the commtiee that put that event together. We have our wrap up on Thursday to see what we did well and what we can do better next year. I fyou attended let me know your impressions and how you would do things different and what you liked and disliked about the event.

BTW, I think I know someone in just about each of those photos. I see two different Trade St. building owners in them.

btoy, you guys put on a great event! :thumbsup: Most enjoyable!!!

My only thought would be maybe put a beer station at the top end of Trade Street (there may have been one and I missed it), but all I saw was the Thomas Creek (midway down the street) and the Bud booth near the stage (this one stayed really crowded). Maybe the hours could be extended as well?

All in all, a great event!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived