New YMCA for Southern Kent County

NorthCoast

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Y as a whole needs to do something about their pricing, to help the moderate income individuals. When did the Y turn into a for-profit gym, from the non-profit it started out as.

The one in the old Grand Village mall is the Visser Y, btw.

The Y is expensive, but competition in the area offering similar services is even more expensive. We recently canceled our Y membership because we weren't using it enough. But I looked long and hard for a cheaper alternative that provided a fitness w/swimming and decent child care hours and I can't find one.

The Y is expensive, but competition in the area offering similar services is even more expensive. We recently canceled our Y membership because we weren't using it enough. But I looked long and hard for a cheaper alternative that provided a fitness w/swimming and decent child care hours and I can't find one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived