New Bowling Center to Open in MAY!

fsubelch

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I also saw them working on the "trail" earlier today. It has definitely increased it's value today. On my way home this evening it appeared they were all finished with the section closest to Cap Circle...hard to tell a whole lot while doing 55 mph but it looked much nicer & wider....enough for 2 cars at once I think. I hope they're going all the way back in there with this repaving job & doing the entire parking lot. Now they just need to get some roadway signage & get opened!

^Poonther, your response was so close to what I was going to say to Glenn going 55 on Capital Circle, its almost scary.

I went by, and the inside looks finished. But I'm rather disappointed with the exterior. It looks like they recycled and painted over all of the old metal that used to be on the outside of the place before it was torched.

I went by today and photographed Capital Lanes....

As you can See the 50 cent trail is now completely paved and widened....

And the parking lot is also freshly paved and new parking lines have been layed down...

I got a pic of how lousy the exterior of the building looks also,,, but im thinking they arent done with the exterior yet.

post-7839-1187978794_thumb.jpg

post-7839-1187978803_thumb.jpg

post-7839-1187978808_thumb.jpg

post-7839-1187978813_thumb.jpg

post-7839-1187978794_thumb.jpg

post-7839-1187978803_thumb.jpg

post-7839-1187978808_thumb.jpg

post-7839-1187978813_thumb.jpg

Yuck, the exterior does look awful. Good news on the road though!

I find it hillarious that someone painted over that July 07 opening date with an 08. I'm starting to feel that way too. They've definitely missed the mark on their opening dates, very poor planning there. :ermm:

^ Thanks so much for the great pix TD! Like you, I don't think they're finished with the exterior of the building yet. Why would they spend all the money they have but leave the outside looking so crappy?

Again, Thanks for the photos. Did you get a new camera recently? I don't recall seeing you post pictures before. Please forgive me if I'm mistaken about that.

Haha, Yea every once in a while i post pix, But those were taken with my phone., my phone has a very decent camera on it :)

Hey TD, thanks for the pix. The fifty cent trail looks like a million bucks....well at least a couple of hundred thousand.

Question: Is the exterior pix you posted of the side, back or front of the bowling alley?

Archived