Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

detwaa84

@water

14 posts in this topic

http://www.atwaterlofts.com/

What happened? That's not how they originally looked. I can't find the old pictures so I don't know how to describe the diffrance. They looked way better though.

There are some renderings in Dtown's post here.

The renderings don't look that different to me but the drawings do look better. More detailed and less sterile.

This has my name written all over it. I would love to wake up to that river view each day. I can see the river right now...but from a half mile away. :lol:

Yeah, i think the ones from the sketches look better, but these look good, too.

When are they gonna start building?

What happened to the original renderings? Reality. lol It's still a decent looking project, though, and I can't wait to see something under construction over that way.

Yeah, i think the ones from the sketches look better, but these look good, too.

When are they gonna start building?

Uh oh. You're talking to yourself. :)

Michi, I completely agree. I think the "@" is really cheesy. They were trying to be cool, but it just ends up looking silly. lol

Well, the massing all looks the same. The more conceptual rendering has gone to a final rendering. I like it.

Buyers snatch up condominiums in @water Lofts in Detroit

Looks like they had a nice day of presales with 40 reservations. Still 70 shy of the required 50%, however, plans are to start in June.

Based on the interviews, it looks like a popular development for suburanites. I will be anxious to see this project move forward.

They would need to reach 50% well before June to start construction then. I think they'll pull it off. 40 condos in one day is a very positive sign.

What's the news on the other two? :)

Well, I believe that this project has already recieved all of the approvals and permits, so it wouldn't take long, at all, for it to start construction.

Where's the Monarch of Troy developer. I want him to hear this breakthrough in Detroit? I would suppose that a Monarch type developement in Detroit would sell out within months.

^ Or maybe like the Garden Lofts in Brush Park and sell out in a matter of hours! lol

There are two big banners up on the site now when I drove by last. I didn't have my camera, so no pictures. There is also a big development sign up at the South University Village site now too. Maybe I can show them tomorrow or shortly thereafter.