Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyder1

New Hotels Coming to Springfield

7 posts in this topic

Springfield has had a surge in new hotel construction in the city and I thought it was time for a new topic.

-The former Sheraton Hawthorne Park hotel will be going through a multi-million dollar renovation to make way for the Doubletree Hotel and Suites Springfield! The 200+ room renovation is expected to be completed by the end of Summer.

sheraton.jpg

-A new Candlewood Suites is on the last phase of completion and is located behind the Lamplighter Inn North and across the street from Craker Barrell.

-The new Comfort Suites Medical District was recently completed in early 2007. It is located off of James River Freeway and Campbell Ave.

A spokesperson for Starwood Hotels has stated that they are scouting new locations for 2 new possible locations in Springfield. They would like to have a 250+ room Sheraton Hotel and another Starwood Hotel brand enter the market in the near future.

I like reading DoubleTree and Sheraton, both excelent hotels.

Springfield has had a surge in new hotel construction in the city and I thought it was time for a new topic.

-The former Sheraton Hawthorne Park hotel will be going through a multi-million dollar renovation to make way for the Doubletree Hotel and Suites Springfield! The 200+ room renovation is expected to be completed by the end of Summer.

sheraton.jpg

The link is missing a link to website, because it protected by secure.location.com.

Doubletree Springfield Now Open!

The first Hilton Brand full-service hotel has made its mark in northeast Springfield. On April 29 the Doubletree Springfield opened its doors to the public. After spending 9 million in renovations, the hotel boasts a 4 star rating. The hotel