Indigo Hotel

archiham04

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree, this one is moving quickly. I'm particularly surprised because of the pricey condos on the top floors. Wish they could have done without the parking deck entirely, or integrated it into the building somehow, but I guess it's not that bad given how the site is hemmed in by the interstate ramp.

I bet the Aloft will be the next project to move forward. That one is pretty complicated, given the fact that it will include a public parking deck.

I wish some other projects around town (cough Zona cough) would hurry up. From what I've read on here, it sounds to me like AR needs to fix the Chrysler building, too.

I agree, this one is moving quickly. I'm particularly surprised because of the pricey condos on the top floors. Wish they could have done without the parking deck entirely, or integrated it into the building somehow, but I guess it's not that bad given how the site is hemmed in by the interstate ramp.

I bet the Aloft will be the next project to move forward. That one is pretty complicated, given the fact that it will include a public parking deck.

I wish some other projects around town (cough Zona cough) would hurry up. From what I've read on here, it sounds to me like AR needs to fix the Chrysler building, too.

Public Interest Projects should buy the Chrysler building from Alexander Reagan. PIP might fix up the (apparently shoddy) renovation that AR did, actually maintain the building, and even fill it with top-notch businesses (see Malaprops and the Orange Peel.) Plus, maybe the sale of the Chrysler building would give AR enough capital to get Zona underway.

I suspect, however, that PIP has its hands full with Aloft at the moment.

Public Interest Projects should buy the Chrysler building from Alexander Reagan. PIP might fix up the (apparently shoddy) renovation that AR did, actually maintain the building, and even fill it with top-notch businesses (see Malaprops and the Orange Peel.) Plus, maybe the sale of the Chrysler building would give AR enough capital to get Zona underway.

I suspect, however, that PIP has its hands full with Aloft at the moment.

Archived