Macon Area Projects & Developments

dougtha1

Where are you guys getting your info regarding Jack in the Box? I don't understand what all the hoopla is about. Have you guys had a burger from there, it really isn't all that. It's not like we're getting a Wolfgang Puck or Emeril Restaurants. I've never seen any East Coast Jack in the Box. But hope you guys get it anyway.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Now if we could get a Johnny Rockets, Fatburger, or even In-N-Out Burger franchise, would be a real coup d'etat. They are the premium quality burger chains of the West Coast.

If any city east of the Rockies could get an In-n-Out Burger I would be happy. That place rocks.

Greenville South Carolina has several Jack In the Boxes. I ate there last time I was in Greenville. They are decent. I think Charlotte has them as well if I remember correctly.

Jack in the Box is a decent restaurant for fast food. They have good fries and milkshakes. They are in the Carolinas in Upstate of SC (from Anderson to Rock Hill) along with metro Charlotte. When we first got them they were awesome because they were new, but after that wore off it really is just another fast food joint.

• 1 month later...

some warner robins developments:

olive garden-coming summer 2008

best buy-comimg soon

circut city-now open

mellow mushroom-comimg soon

Good to hear, is their Mellow Mushroom going to open before ours? I realize the one in Macon is part of a much larger development so I'm just wondering how that might affect an open date.

Good to hear, is their Mellow Mushroom going to open before ours? I realize the one in Macon is part of a much larger development so I'm just wondering how that might affect an open date.

it looks like it will.the one in warner robins is already on mellow mushrooms website.

• 2 weeks later...

MAYOR REICHERT ANNOUNCES PLAN TO DOUBLE MACON IN SIZE:

http://www.macon.com/198/story/265908.html

After 40 years a Mayor w/balls.

I'm happy to see these plans it look like macon has a strong mayor and city committe now which are working to gether to build a bigger and better macon....the mayor said that he has a vision to see macon become larger than bibb county" he has big plans for this cityand i think that if they continue to work together like they are now Macon will start to see a lot of growth happen in the larger cities, like more highrises, jobs and entertainment....