UP|RI Forum Meeting Top o' The Westin

Cotuit

forummeet-2007-04.jpg

UrbanPlanet{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}Rhode Island Forum Meeting Top o' the Westin

April 6th, 2007 2:30pm

With special thanks to The Procaccianti Group, Suffolk Construction, and the City of Providence Department of Planning & Development, we will be having our next forum meeting at the top of the new Westin tower.

Space is limited for this special event. Please email me your real name and screen name to reserve your intent to join us by Wednesday, March 28th at 5:00pm. I will be drawing names and announcing the people who get a space on Wednesday evening. People touring the tower will be required to sign a liability waiver and will be required to wear a hard hat and protective goggles throughout the tour. Space is limited, so please only submit your request if you are positive you can make it and comfortable with the requirements. People will need to be at the Westin promptly at 2:30pm in order to make the tour.

After the tower tour we will be heading to Shula's 347 Grill at the Hilton for drinks and eats. If you cannot make the tower tour please meet us at Shula's afterwards.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cotuit -

Awesome, man. Unfortunately I can't make the tour since it starts at 2:30 PM and I have commitments, but I'll go to Shula's afterward. What time will the fun begin at Shula's? Will you be taking pics form the top of the Westin?

Cotuit -

Awesome, man. Unfortunately I can't make the tour since it starts at 2:30 PM and I have commitments, but I'll go to Shula's afterward. What time will the fun begin at Shula's? Will you be taking pics form the top of the Westin?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived