Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdkacz

Oberon is Back!

14 posts in this topic

Right, can't wait till next year's release party when I'll be allowed to drink it!! :alc:

I was next door at Shakesperes, they have $2 pints on Mondays and they were out of oberon by midnight :(

While not related directly to Oberon; there was a small blurb in the GR Press (sorry I cant find a link) but they are expanding their capacity. Definetly good news and hopefully this means a greater chance of getting Bell's while on the road out of state.

Indeed, if memory serves, they will be expanding capacity out in Comstock, which is where the majority of their manufacturing takes place now.

While not related directly to Oberon; there was a small blurb in the GR Press (sorry I cant find a link) but they are expanding their capacity. Definetly good news and hopefully this means a greater chance of getting Bell's while on the road out of state.

I wonder why they can't serve it on tap?

I have heard in the past they've had issue with distributers that have prevented greater distribution throughout the midwest. Anyone know more about that?

I wonder why they can't serve it on tap?

I have heard in the past they've had issue with distributers that have prevented greater distribution throughout the midwest. Anyone know more about that?

I don't remember why, but there is a major distribution problem with the state of Illinois. It had something to do with a law passed by the state legislature there and the owner's of Bell's didn't want to deal with it so they had to pull out. I don't know to what extent though.

Does anyone know where I can find Oberon's in Washington/Oregon? Does Bell's have a list of restaurants that serve their beer?

I have not found any of Bell's beer on tap or in stores as of yet.

I would be extremely delighted if there was a source out here in the pacific northwest.

I found their beer/distributor finder list on their website. The beer finder list seemed incomplete but the distributer list only showed locations as far west as Minnesota & Iowa so I doubt there is any chance of me finding Bell's in the Portland/Seattle areas.

But if someone does know of a place that sells it out here, lemme know! Im in withdrawal.

I don't remember why, but there is a major distribution problem with the state of Illinois. It had something to do with a law passed by the state legislature there and the owner's of Bell's didn't want to deal with it so they had to pull out. I don't know to what extent though.

Well that is good news for the fine people of Illinois and Bell's profits.