Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoogie76

Torrence Village, Huntersville

4 posts in this topic

Hi All, long time lurker. Lots of good info here so figured I'd ask.

Anyone know of any new updates on Torrence Village in Huntersville? I think there is something else across Gilead Rd, called "The Market, Phase II" or something like that. Planning board website hasn't been updated in a while. I've heard rumors recently that what was to be apartments on one side of Gilead was put on hold and they may do more retail there instead. Other than Walgreens, 5 guys and Starbucks going in I haven't heard much else. Just curious if anyone has heard anything about the area and what's going on.

Thanks,

Hoog

Hi All, long time lurker. Lots of good info here so figured I'd ask.

Anyone know of any new updates on Torrence Village in Huntersville? I think there is something else across Gilead Rd, called "The Market, Phase II" or something like that. Planning board website hasn't been updated in a while. I've heard rumors recently that what was to be apartments on one side of Gilead was put on hold and they may do more retail there instead. Other than Walgreens, 5 guys and Starbucks going in I haven't heard much else. Just curious if anyone has heard anything about the area and what's going on.

Thanks,

Hoog

I love Five Guys...but I don't know anything about this development.

Just an update on this place. Aside from the Walgreens, it does indeed to be getting Five Guys, Just Fresh, and Starbucks. My guess is they will be open before the end of September. This part of Huntersville has been transformed over the summer.