Pleasant Crossing

wannab0133

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

Rare to see a Burlington go into a new construction.

There are few if any vacant big box spaces across the region. They are on several plans for new construction and are one of the most active tenants expanding now.

I think you will see most retailers get back to new construction for the foreseeable future if they need to grow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whataburger began construction. Coming end of the summer. Has anyone heard what else is going by Burlington? Any speculations?

I think there's something about a 300,000 square foot development coming to this area In the NWABJ B7t I don't subscribe. Memphis just landed a big box place called 5Below where they sell tweens and teen items for 5 bucks or less so I know they are expanding.

• 1 month later...

ROGERS -- Plans for retail growth in the Pleasant Crossing area continue with the Planning Commission's approval Tuesday of an 18,000-square-foot building.

The building will include a liquor store and about 12,000 square feet of other space for rent, said Thomas Hennelly, Crafton Tull project manager. Crafton Tull, a Rogers engineering and architect firm, has been hired to represent the project.

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2015/jun/19/development-in-pleasant-grove-area-of-r/

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The McDonalds in Walmart went bye bye during the remodel, looks like a some revamped less generic version of an in house eatery. If it is an in house concept, this will be yet another attempt to do so. Previous attampts have failed. Radio Grill anyone?

2 hours ago, TRB said:

The McDonalds in Walmart went bye bye during the remodel, looks like a some revamped less generic version of an in house eatery. If it is an in house concept, this will be yet another attempt to do so. Previous attampts have failed. Radio Grill anyone?

If you are referring to the Big Rub BBQ I think they had a bit of a leg up because of a large food truck following from downtown Bentonville. Hopefully that will keep them more successful.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Hoggy Bear said:

There is a sign for Ross Dress For Less coming soon over near the Burlington parking lot.  I don't know if Ross is moving from its currently location by Kohls over to Pleasant Crossing but I can't see them opening 2 Ross's in the same city.

have heard it is in fact a 2nd store

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

FastLanes has ditched the indoor go carts. Instead, they are putting in a kiddie coaster, a smallish Hymalaya type ride and bumper cars that look like bumper boats. They also put in a huge indoor play steucture. The area will allow even more if they chose to. I wish they had gone for a better indoor coaster. What they put in really limited them to the 8 and under crowd.

They do have the Stars Wars Battle Pod video game.

20160925_173516.jpg

20160925_173429.jpg

20160925_173457.jpg

Archived