Medical Hill - Tower 25

sparky05

Now is it that i am dumb or is anyone else confused.

I see two buildings under construction now, and the old towers building in between. Is there going to be another TWO buildings to go up as you drive west down michigan street? I see room for another ONE ontop of the new parking garage built there. Somebody help!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now is it that i am dumb or is anyone else confused.

I see two buildings under construction now, and the old towers building in between. Is there going to be another TWO buildings to go up as you drive west down michigan street? I see room for another ONE ontop of the new parking garage built there. Somebody help!

You can now see parts of the facade going up. The white material on the southwest side and the glass on the southeast-east side. It looks very nice (though it is a very small section so far). It seems like the building will be very tranparent. Hurray!

Joe

This is the quickest and easiest way to show it. Far left is Lemmen Holton Cancer Center, rising behind that is the Children's Hospital, next is the Towers Bldg to be demolished as JimInGR said and replaced with a building oriented the other way (East West instead of North South), then Tower 25 under construction, then MSU at the far right.

You can now see parts of the facade going up. The white material on the southwest side and the glass on the southeast-east side. It looks very nice (though it is a very small section so far). It seems like the building will be very tranparent. Hurray!

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived