Any Idol fans?

Cadeho

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL! I'm from Birmingham, and I was like "WTF?" when he won last year compared to Katherine McPhee. Katherine should have won. My cousin went to school with him in Hoover, and she said he looked like he was 30 when they graduated. He has always looked like like somebody's father.

I have a feeling that it will between Melinda and Jordin, and Jordin is going to win.

I disagree, she absolutely looks like Shrek, and, in fact, I think it was her looks that cost her. She certainly had the most talent and was the best from week to week, so she wasn't voted off because of her talent. Mean or not, I think that's the case.

I disagree, she absolutely looks like Shrek, and, in fact, I think it was her looks that cost her. She certainly had the most talent and was the best from week to week, so she wasn't voted off because of her talent. Mean or not, I think that's the case.

Melinda should have won the whole thing. im not sure why Blake was in the final two unless it was just those teeny bopper girls. The whole thing is a popularity contest not a singing contest as it was meant to be. Even last year Chris Daughtry should have won. You didnt hear a peep out of Taylor Hicks after he won American Idol as if he dissapeared off the face of the Earth and now we have Daughtry as a big success. Bo Bice should have beat Carry Underwood. I wont be watching this next year. Whats the point in watching it every week hoping for the best singer to win and then you're in for a big let down at the end...Its just a waste of my time.

they all get contracts so i think winning the show is worse because you are struck in that contract. All the non-winners have been the most successfull and it took kelly clarkson until she got out of her original deal to become successful.

Archived