Any Idol fans?

Cadeho

...as long as that band is Creed.

I never liked Chris Daughtry. He seemed to take himself too seriously, and I always thought his voice fell a little flat whenever he launched into that ridiculous vibrato. And now they're calling his band "Daughtry." It sounds kind of sissy to me.

I not only called who the bottom three would be last night, I also called out Chris Sligh as the loser. :thumbsup: Phil or Haley are going next. Both are seriously lacking charisma and star power.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ haha, i thought that was pretty funny myself. I wonder if it will actually work. Simon can be kind of rude and it's expected, but I thought all the judges were extremely disrespectful to Hailey last night. I thought she sang well, but the judges just kind of avoided commenting on her performance. Randy asked Simon what he thought, Paula said green is her color, and Simon said she has great legs, ouch. I think Phil goes home tonight, he should have worn a hat last night, :whistling:

Someone needs to kidnap Sanjaya. This is getting rediculous, they need to get rid of the public voting and let the judges decide. Sanjaya will end up being a regular on the Disney channel. He doesn't have the talent to win a highschool contest.

Sanjaya is SAFE, Bye Bye to Gina

thefunnystone - April 4, 2007 - 8:28pmAmerican Idol Updates

Another week of Sanjaya, and this is great, because Sanjaya is now tied with Scott Savol and Kellie Pickler for longest running VFTW American Idol pick. If we can get him through next week, he'll be the all time record holder. And next week is Latin week. Sanjaya, please sing Shake Your Bon Bon. Please. We'll bake some cookies. Also, Michael Buble outed himself as a Worster when he said he was voting for Antonella. We'll need to get him the updated memo on Sanjaya, but thanks for the help, Michael! And is it not obvious that the producers are just sticking Haley in the bottom every week so people get mad at her and forget about Sanjaya? Lame tactic, producers. Lame.

As a Va native, I'm pulling for Chris, just like I did for Daughtry and Yamin last year. If Sanjaya makes it to the top three... ... I still think it'll be a showdown between LaKeisha and Melinda. An article here said there's no suspense in the show this year since those two perform well every show. They are basically already professional.

As a Va native, I'm pulling for Chris, just like I did for Daughtry and Yamin last year. If Sanjaya makes it to the top three... ... I still think it'll be a showdown between LaKeisha and Melinda. An article here said there's no suspense in the show this year since those two perform well every show. They are basically already profesional.

As a Va native, I'm pulling for Chris, just like I did for Daughtry and Yamin last year. If Sanjaya makes it to the top three... ... I still think it'll be a showdown between LaKeisha and Melinda. An article here said there's no suspense in the show this year since those two perform well every show. They are basically already professional.

here is a scene when 2007 American Idol 3rd runner up Chris Daughtry performed in downtown Greensboro during the weekend of the NCAA women's regionals at the coliseum. over 23,000 people packed downtown Greensboro. Chris Daughtry is from McCleansville, NC which is a bedroom community outside of Greensboro. video footage recorded from this concert will appear on one of Chris Daughtry's music videos.

432154678_aff0eb6b7a.jpg

432154452_33ef067634.jpg

432154936_fd0c3bbcd6.jpg

432155209_2371efd610.jpg

432156063_135e258165.jpg

432154302_18fbe0b1ba.jpg

432153669_4739889b02.jpg

432154188_51ae59388a.jpg

432153238_bc8ecbbc5b.jpg

432154699_a1b80504a8.jpg

432143803_35506edb9b.jpg

432153808_f0272011e2.jpg

432144121_af6208af10.jpg

If sanjaya were to win this some kind of way, the show's credibilty will be lost and either they are going to have to have major changes in regards to the voting or the show's ratings will suffer next season. People watch the show so they can see the best person win not the worst. Sanjaya should have never even made it to Holloywood in the first place.

If sanjaya were to win this some kind of way, the show's credibilty will be lost and either they are going to have to have major changes in regards to the voting or the show's ratings will suffer next season. People watch the show so they can see the best person win not the worst. Sanjaya should have never even made it to Holloywood in the first place.

Archived