Electronic Signs

Justiceham

It seems as if every major city or town is putting them up. Gatlinburg has several electronic signs that advertise events and commercial property. Nashville has them along its interstates which communicate concerts, sporting events etc. Now there are a few in Murfreesboro adversising MTSU and other commercial business. What do you guys think? Are electronic signs a sign of urban progress or a huge distraction and waste of tax money. I'd have to say that if you don't notice them, than you have the focus of an eagle. I think they could come in handy for amber alerts or weather warnings.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you are a spook, I don't see how you can get distracted by these new signs. Since they have more then one advertisement we might see less and less new signs being built. The best thing I like about these is that they finally had a "Go Tigers" add on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived