Bliss Market

Afro Saxon

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Northland also own a good chunk of Pratt Street. So far they have forced No Fish and Becker's out. I can see they want a better restaurant than No Fish, but for the life of me I don't understand why they let Becker's leave. It's not like there is another jewelry shop on Pratt, or anywhere in the city for that matter.

I think Pratt Street will perk up after the Sushi place opens at the corner with Main. I heard it will have a rooftop deck. Joe Black's is planning on outdoor seating.

They need to do something with the "No Fish" location. It is a great building. Also, the former Cugino's and Lux Bond should be filled.

Vaughan's is great, so is the Russell. Joe Black's is a beautiful place, but they are getting a reputation of having awful food and awful service. Sweet Jane's is a nice addition and has pretty good food.

JoJo's is a jewel and is open 7 days a week. Their breakfast sandwiches are terrific.

I've said this before, the Pratt folks should get together and jazz up the gateway on Trumbull. Maybe some neon. Also the people who own the parking lot at Main and Pratt should dress it up a bit.

This street should be jampacked with people every day, but empty storefronts tell people nothing is happening.

I hate to steal from another place, but maybe some places from Franklin AVenue should relocate to Pratt. There's word the Blue Back people are going after some south end businesses.

yea, but also a bit of a realist. While 12 months without adding street level retail isn't fully a flop, no tenants for 2 years would be. If retail space in hartford was that in demand, don't you think we would have seen businesses flooding into H21? Instead we got the announcement of Bliss 6 months ago and it MIGHT open 6 months from now. bush league.

I think Pratt Street will perk up after the Sushi place opens at the corner with Main. I heard it will have a rooftop deck. Joe Black's is planning on outdoor seating.

They need to do something with the "No Fish" location. It is a great building. Also, the former Cugino's and Lux Bond should be filled.

Vaughan's is great, so is the Russell. Joe Black's is a beautiful place, but they are getting a reputation of having awful food and awful service. Sweet Jane's is a nice addition and has pretty good food.

JoJo's is a jewel and is open 7 days a week. Their breakfast sandwiches are terrific.

I've said this before, the Pratt folks should get together and jazz up the gateway on Trumbull. Maybe some neon. Also the people who own the parking lot at Main and Pratt should dress it up a bit.

This street should be jampacked with people every day, but empty storefronts tell people nothing is happening.

I hate to steal from another place, but maybe some places from Franklin AVenue should relocate to Pratt. There's word the Blue Back people are going after some south end businesses.

Archived