Lunch and Learns

GRDadof3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll post the numbers and more event details on Tuesday.

You still have time to join the lunch and learn this Thursday at 12pm. Please RSVP as soon as possible. Thanks, Rachel

• The Meanwhile

• Uptown Village

• Helmus Building Green Roof

• Lunch from Sandmann's

• Soda's from Art of the Table

Okay, there will be around 40pp at this event! Any more joiners???

Parking is available at 358 Diamond SE. This parking lot is just north of the Wealthy/Diamond NE corner.

TOUR AGENDA:

12pm: Meet in 358 Diamond SE parking lot

12-12:20: Tour the Meanwhile (new bar opening Summer 2007) @ 1005 Wealthy Street SE

12:20-12:45: Tour Uptown Village (new construction~mixed-use building) @ 950 Wealthy Street SE

12:45-1pm: Tour Green Roof (Bazzani Associates) @ 959 Wealthy Street SE

1pm: Lunch in AES @ 947 Wealthy Street SE

Please let me know if you have a question about this event.

Thanks, Rachel

Take the D train ftom Times Square.....

Um, nice map at Wealthy Street Needed Renovations topic, post #119.

(Lake Drive east or west to Diamond, south to Wealthy.

Also, Wealthy is open from Eastern to EGR).

This tour revolves around the buildings at the Wealthy/Diamond SE intersection. We're meeting at 12pm in the parking lot where Jeff marked the X.

Atomic Object's WorkPlaySpace at 941 Wealthy Street SE is the location for our fabulous lunch. Due to the amount of attendees (50pp), we needed more room than AES's space.

The map posted shows parking and street construction detours. Since we have a lot to tour in one hour, there will be time during the luncheon for Q & A's.

Any other questions or late joiners???

~Rachel

It's a beautiful day for a Lunch & Learn!

We look forward to seeing you all today at 12pm.

12PM: MeetUp @ 358 Diamond SE (parking lot)

12-12:20: Meanwhile @ 1005 Wealthy Street SE

12:20-12:45: Uptown Village @ 950 Wealthy Street

12:45-1pm: Green Roof @ 959 Wealthy Street SE

1-1:30pm: Lunch @ 941 Wealthy Street SE

This tour revolves around the buildings at the Wealthy/Diamond SE intersection. We're meeting at 12pm in the parking lot where Jeff marked the X.

Atomic Object's WorkPlaySpace at 941 Wealthy Street SE is the location for our fabulous lunch. Due to the amount of attendees (50pp), we needed more room than AES's space.

The map posted shows parking and street construction detours. Since we have a lot to tour in one hour, there will be time during the luncheon for Q & A's.

Any other questions or late joiners???

~Rachel

HUGE turnout today! Thanks to Rachel Lee, Dave Allen, Barry (Bear Manor), Bazzani and Sandmann's for a great day!

Andy Dragt was taking photos and video, and I have a few I can post later as well. Here are a few:

482906280_00245c53a8.jpg

482906284_6925a86e9a.jpg

For all you non-UPers there (which were many), feel free to join in the discussions. We are not nearly as "clique" as you'd think. :good:

Can't wait to see what you follow this with GRGridgirl. :thumbsup:

Yeah, thanks for putting this together. I was pleasantly surprised that the lunch portion had my favorite root beer: Henry Weinhard's. I first had it when I was out west before it was distributed anywhere around here, though I have been able to find it locally for a few years now.

Archived