Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grrwymg

Detroit Tigers 2007

Tigers 20007   24 members have voted

1. 1. Where will the Tiger's finish in 2007?

• World Series Champs!
    • World Series Runners-up
    • Make it to the playoffs, but miss the World Series
    • Miss the playoffs, but just barely
    • Miss the playoffs, but not even close

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Well, opening day for the Tiger's is Monday - I have a SRO ticket. Anyone else heading down? Preliminary weather reports look GOOD!

The lineup looks stronger than ever, and pitching looks to have great depth (although Kenny R. starts the year on the DL).

Looks like they are in the toughest division but are capable of winning it all if they stay healthy.

Rogers out 'till mid-season....

Poof ! That was the sound of even a divisional being achieved

Seeking some ideas, and the Detroit UP'ers couldn't help.

I've been invited to the game for Tuesday (8/21), and since I have never been inside the ball park I am seriously considering going. (Yep, I worked for the City of Deetroit, and never set foot inside CoPa. I have been inside Ford Field -- for a conference, not a football game. Insert Lions joke here.)

Thinking I'll drive the TWO HOURS to the metro, then park and catch a shuttle. But from where?

The SBXL shuttle from Northland was a lot of fun. I've found listings from various DT restaurants and bars that offer a shuttle, but I would prefer to park and ride rather than drive a-l-l t-h-e w-a-y DT. I am not crazy about catching a DOT/SMART bus out front of the ball park.

No one else from this direction is attending, and although the hosts are in Novi, they are scurrying around that day.

So...any four-wheeled suggestions?

(Maybe I'll take my folding bike and pedal DT from Northland. Woodwarding, wheee!)

And no, you can't have my ticket!

Seeking some ideas, and the Detroit UP'ers couldn't help.

I've been invited to the game for Tuesday (8/21), and since I have never been inside the ball park I am seriously considering going. (Yep, I worked for the City of Deetroit, and never set foot inside CoPa. I have been inside Ford Field -- for a conference, not a football game. Insert Lions joke here.)

Thinking I'll drive the TWO HOURS to the metro, then park and catch a shuttle. But from where?

The SBXL shuttle from Northland was a lot of fun. I've found listings from various DT restaurants and bars that offer a shuttle, but I would prefer to park and ride rather than drive a-l-l t-h-e w-a-y DT. I am not crazy about catching a DOT/SMART bus out front of the ball park.

No one else from this direction is attending, and although the hosts are in Novi, they are scurrying around that day.

So...any four-wheeled suggestions?

(Maybe I'll take my folding bike and pedal DT from Northland. Woodwarding, wheee!)

And no, you can't have my ticket!