JerseyBoy

Future Skyline Rendering

10 minutes ago, ah59396 said:

You're inability to predict the future of growth in this city 8 years ahead is really a hindrance on this forum and really, America.  You should be ashamed RDF.

He really is the scourge of civilized society.

Edited by cltbwimob
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Alright Guys, I've started doing my latest rendering. I've massed it out, after this i'll start making the shapes of the buildings themselves and rendering them out. I would usually wait til I'm done, but the massing is just so damn big city looking I couldn't help but share. Please note that Lincoln Harris is shown as "what I'd do" with the land, and I left out the Pressley because it sucks. 

Don't leave poor Skyhouse II out ;)

• Like 3

On 9/2/2016 at 2:41 PM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Alright Guys, I've started doing my latest rendering. I've massed it out, after this i'll start making the shapes of the buildings themselves and rendering them out. I would usually wait til I'm done, but the massing is just so damn big city looking I couldn't help but share. Please note that Lincoln Harris is shown as "what I'd do" with the land, and I left out the Pressley because it sucks. 

charlotte-north-carolina-skyline-03.jpg

You really nailed LH, right down to the beige...

• Like 2

If everything in that image gets built, along with more development in First Ward, Uptown is going to feel really dense! Even more so if you include the surrounding development in SouthEnd, Midtown, Plaza-Midwood, and Elizabeth. 

2 hours ago, JBS said:

You really nailed LH, right down to the beige...

Doesn't hurt that I've know the buildings location and been seeing renderings since last May. 

Boy am I wrong on Tryon place tho. I need to find this file and continue work

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21

On 9/4/2016 at 5:05 PM, alb1no panther said:

Stonewall is going to be amazing once complete.  

It is weird to me how much that street is building up as the primary perpendicular to Tryon for development. Impact of the light rail and actually having developable land. Uptown skyline is steadily drifting southwest

Southeast you mean?

Maybe after stonewall is built out, the skyline will take a left around McDowell and head back up towards East Trade? Brooklyn Village would kinda help with that if it can get off the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk