JerseyBoy

Future Skyline Rendering

44 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

yea for sure. But its really just proposed at this time. Keep in mind over the years no less than 5 different high rises have been proposed in Elizabeth. To me though, the grid system of Elizabeth will inspire high rise construction one day.

Less bullish than you because I don't feel the Streetcar will ever have very high usage, there seems to be neighborhood resistance to height, and the roads there are already kind of a mess.  I'd love to be wrong though, because the most helpful thing in Charlotte will be to expand dense and taller buildings near uptown rather than corporate parks in the burbs

Edited by Desert Power
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 8:52 AM, southslider said:

Look closely at the rendering between DEC and LUT to see DEC2 rising between Gantt and St Peter's.

You were correct! They announced it yesterday!

I think no city right now whose developments are making their city as dense as Charlotte right now, (excluding NY, Chicago). I think there is a good base now to spread further around the loop and diffidently get something going on the north end. And even Camp North End because South End is creating this really nice flow from Uptown with a smaller skyline. 

In reality there are no concrete plans as of right now for either Brooklyn or Levine's land so no need to include them unfortunately. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

In reality there are no concrete plans as of right now for either Brooklyn or Levine's land so no need to include them unfortunately. 

Theres concrete plans for Levine. It just won't ever happen.

• Haha 2