Future Skyline Rendering

1 hour ago, CharlotteWkndBuzz said:

That looks fantastic!  One of my favorite views bc of how dense it looks and that the Vue adds to the cluster (usually secluded).  Would FNB poke out above that treeline you think? 

image.thumb.png.6e1d9fbcda9e9451e627b5c46c48104d.png

Intercontinental added.

image.thumb.png.62c4d238a2b604fdc50acc0caf3a901b.png

I think thats the last thing that'd be visble in this shot at least until we know more about LU3,4,5,6 and maybe a mystery tower ;-)

Edited by Guest

• 9 months later...
4 minutes ago, Desert Power said:

Funny to look back on the renderings from 10-12 years ago.  We certainly don't have the height of some of these buildings, but the amount we have filled in the sub 500' space is pretty impressive.

Also I see my pessimism about office height in South End has aged poorly as the skyline continues to spread out along Tryon south.

Unlike lots of other cities, we have a tallest, in BofA, that has aged well.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 3/25/2019 at 8:13 AM, Guest said:

Confirmed? No way José. Just know what BBTSuntrust is shopping for, and think this would be the most logical place. The question is would whoever builds the building create exactly the amount of space they need, or create 30% more or so, to lease out in addition. Could be the difference between 500 feet and 650-700.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BB&T SunTrust “Truist” will be occupying the Hearst Tower. There are no plans to build a new Tower. 

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 2:01 AM, phil83 said:

BB&T SunTrust “Truist” will be occupying the Hearst Tower. There are no plans to build a new Tower. 

I used to be bummed out about Truist moving into the Hearst Tower not building a new Tower but what they have done with the Lighting Upgrades are fantastic.  I’m hoping in the next year or two once they occupy a new tower as part of the North Tryon Redevelopment that its within the 300’ to 400’ range in height.

• Like 4

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2021 at 3:52 PM, Cadi40 said:

Somebody more creatively skilled than myself needs to create a new skyline rendering. Preferably one that focuses on areas directly south of Uptown (Dilworth, Morehead, South End). 

That would be pretty cool but alot more difficult as the skyline begins to grow out in Three Dimensions.  So far it's been pretty linear as viewed from West to East (Skyline stretching North to South) but now it will take a turn in the next 2 or 3 years branching outward to the Southeast towards Midtown.  Challenging indeed for even the most seasoned Renderer.....

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...