Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BullCityFan

Bodies...The Exhibition

8 posts in this topic

I am very proud to announce the debut (in NC) of Bodies...The Exhibition coming to none other than the "Bull City"/"City of Medicine" Durham. The exhibition will be here from April to August at The Streets at Southpoint. I think this is very big for Durham considering several other cities this exhibit could have gone too, but they chose Durham over all the others. I think this could create even more energy when it comes to attracting big exhibits to Durham, the Nasher Museum of Art (which already attracts great exhibits), and the surrounding area. What you all think?

www.bodiestheexhibition.com

I doubt I'll personally go myself, seeing how squeamish I am about blood/guts/body organs and that kinda stuff. :blush:

BUT...I think it's GREAT that it's coming to Durham. Very appropriate for the City of Medicine. :thumbsup: And the list of other cities that they're going to go to: DC, NYC, Vegas, Seattle, Amsterdam, and Durham. Wow. :yahoo:

I got to see this at the Boston Science Musuem, it was amazing, and you definately have to go see it. Probably one of the cooler exibits I have seen.

I've heard this is pretty awesome. I laughed a little when I saw the list of cities it's coming too: Seattle, Amsterdam, Durham. I love that.

I've heard this is pretty awesome. I laughed a little when I saw the list of cities it's coming too: Seattle, Amsterdam, Durham. I love that.

I got to see this at the Boston Science Musuem, it was amazing, and you definately have to go see it. Probably one of the cooler exibits I have seen.

They are having this at the mall? I think the whole concept is nothing but macabre sensationalism passed off as science.

Wow, I think this is great! I was disappointed to miss out on seeing Body Worlds when it came to where I used to live after I had already moved. I think it will be a very interesting exhibit where ordinary people can see the wonders of the human body.