Lander's Dodge

Mudbugger

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know why the Lander's Dodge in the Automall is completely empty?

My wife and i drove by and noticed that the entire place has been cleaned out, from the offices to all the cars.

I don't recall seeing anything about this in the paper.

Any news would be handy,

Mudbugger

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know why the Lander's Dodge in the Automall is completely empty?

My wife and i drove by and noticed that the entire place has been cleaned out, from the offices to all the cars.

I don't recall seeing anything about this in the paper.

Any news would be handy,

Mudbugger

I'm sure in the Auto Mall they'll be replaced quickly... but Landers is a very large name, based in Little Rock. I'm VERY surprised to hear of this, especially since Dodge Rams and Neons seem to be very common on the roads around here. Neons suck, though... I had one back in '00 and it was a P.O.S.!!!

To clear this up, I found that they moved into the a vacant dealership lot at I-220 and Benton Rd. I suppose that there was competition across the road from that Chrysler dealership that also carried Dodges. Bossier, on the other hand, has no Dodge dealership to compete with. I, also, am sure that their old lot will be filled quickly. I noticed there is no sale sign or realty company sign out front, so their may already be plans for it.

I guess this is just another case of a business leaving Shreveport only to relocate in Bossier.

Bossier doesn't have an Automall type situation and maybe that is something they are trying to develop.

Thanks for the info, didn't know that they are taking over the old ORR dealership.

Mudbugger

I guess this is just another case of a business leaving Shreveport only to relocate in Bossier.

Bossier doesn't have an Automall type situation and maybe that is something they are trying to develop.

Thanks for the info, didn't know that they are taking over the old ORR dealership.

Mudbugger

Archived