Interesting pics of a sea monster

sunshine

zm1a.jpg

zm1b.jpg

zm1d.jpg

zm1c.jpg

Nothing to do with skyscraper but I found it very interesting, so just want to share and see what you think...

"...Perhaps the most astounding case reported, came in Japanese waters back in 1977. A fishing trawler netted a huge heavy catch. When the fishermen brought it aboard, they saw the badly decomposed body of a strange unidentified gigantic sea creature. Its long neck dangled when they hung it up. This was no figment of their imagination. This decomposing sea creature's body weighed in at 4000 pounds. Upon careful observation, it was definitely not a fish, nor a whale nor any other recognizable creature. The captain of the ZUIYO MARU took pictures one of which I have before me now as I speak top you, and without a doubt it really looks like a snake-like SEA MONSTER. The captain said it measured 32 feet long! Flesh samples were taken along with full color pictures. When he returned to shore, the captain developed the pictures and brought the findings to marine scientists. After they scoured over the information and photos of the remains, the scientists were truly baffled. This creature was totally unknown and could not be classified...."

"..However in piecing together the story and the clipped samples of dead flesh brought back , Japanese scientists concluded the creature was perhaps closest to the large land dinosaur the PLESIOSAUR, evolutionists claim became extinct some 70 million years ago! Amazing isn't it? Now can we just "brush of" these claims of SEA MONSTERS? Or must we face the fact that deep in the dark depths of the seas and almost bottomless lakes of the world, lie unexplainable windows into our past..."

What do u think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems odd that there wouldn't have been another one seen or caught. If they were to have been extinct 70 million years ago then obviously they're reproducing somewhere so you'd think we would have seen another or have some kind of evidence other than this.

From what I understand they said it was a badly decomposed whale or shark or something - the neck area is the "tail" area, so they say.

It'd have to have been a baby because those dinosaurs were very big and had much longer necks than that thing had...

There are probably lots of older creatures still swiming around in the ocean. The human kind has never explored our whole planet so for all we know the dinosours could be living in cities 2000 meters undeground... I doubt they are though :lol:

I thinks it looks like a piece of a whale, like when they blow one up...

Archived