Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonb

Requesting City Services -- Have you?

I've made this post elsewhere, but I am interested to hear different perspectives on the city's web site.

Who here has used The "Request City Services" portion of the Richmondgov.com web site?

Here's the link:

http://www.richmondgov.com/applications/...ryType.asp

I've reported a bunch of things including potholes, alley repairs needed, high vegetation (on city and personal property), street issues, drainage issues, city workers leaving trash somewhere, poor lighting, a light needing to be changed, etc...

So far, I've thought the response times could be faster, but I realize its the nature of the work when dealing with weather/etc.

I've made this post elsewhere, but I am interested to hear different perspectives on the city's web site.

Who here has used The "Request City Services" portion of the Richmondgov.com web site?

Here's the link:

http://www.richmondgov.com/applications/...ryType.asp

I've reported a bunch of things including potholes, alley repairs needed, high vegetation (on city and personal property), street issues, drainage issues, city workers leaving trash somewhere, poor lighting, a light needing to be changed, etc...

So far, I've thought the response times could be faster, but I realize its the nature of the work when dealing with weather/etc.

We haven't used the site for anything, but if there's a streetlight out, they've come quickly to replace the bulb.

I can see you now Jason, sitting in a throne, watching city workers shape a tree into Snoopy or something. It's amazing though, let me see what I can report.

I can see you now Jason, sitting in a throne, watching city workers shape a tree into Snoopy or something. It's amazing though, let me see what I can report.