Wilmington

RiverwoodCLT

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a GREAT sushi place on Front St, I think it's right at the Market St intersection. Excellent food, and highly recommended (can't recall the name). Also, for seafood there is Water St and Elijahs in the same vacinity by the water front (down Market towards the river, left at Water St). If you want some good beer, you can't miss Front St Brewery.

• 4 weeks later...

Oceanic is nice..has the best view at the beach. I would argue that better seafood could be found about a mile away at Dockside on the ICWW (and the view their is superb as well). King Neptunes at Wrightsville has the BEST appetizers.

K38 is the sister restaurant to Kiva Grill. Kiva Grill is unreal but ive never been to K38.

Pilot House and Elijahs are very good in downtown Wilmington...and on the water.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ate some great food at the Dockside Marina & Restaurant, on the intracoastal waterway near wrightsville. not bad at all, I'd recommend it to anyone. I agree with what people are saying about the Pilot House. I'm not crazy about the chairs and tables that they bought at Big Lots, but the food is good.

Eddie Romanelli's is a great place to eat. The restaurant is beautiful, atmosphere is good, love the window booths.

They have a new restaurant near Waterford in the Leland area and are planning to build restaurants in the Raleigh/Cary

Area in the next couple of years according to one of the managers. The owners also own Oceanic, Blue Water Grill and Henry's.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived