Papa John's counts on Detroit's pizza lovers

egrguy

Kentucky company signs $35 million franchise deal to open 30 restaurants in the city.

Is it possible to get excited over news for pizza? If I lived in Detroit, I would, I definetly favor their pizza over Little Ceasar's and Dominoes. The best part is the majority will be in Detroit with the majority of that $35M being invested in the city.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is definitely something to get excited about.

- Helps the city tax base

- Creates jobs

- Creates convenient places to eat

- Adds to the liveliness of urban retail environments.

Even if many of them end up in Detroits strip malls, they are still great eguardless. Any investment is good.

There seems to be a consensus among many of the college students Ive talked to that Dominos isnt good at all. Ive had it on several occasions, hoping that my taste for it would change, but no... Little Caesars is okay. I think it used to taste better to tell you the truth, but it aint all that bad. Ill agree that Papa Johns is pretty good, but I still like to dine at all the local (much smaller) pizza chains.

Hungry Howies tastes like the carboard box it came in!

Dang my apostrophie is broken. Get used to it all!

There seems to be a consensus among many of the college students Ive talked to that Dominos isnt good at all. Ive had it on several occasions, hoping that my taste for it would change, but no... Little Caesars is okay. I think it used to taste better to tell you the truth, but it aint all that bad. Ill agree that Papa Johns is pretty good, but I still like to dine at all the local (much smaller) pizza chains.

Hungry Howies tastes like the carboard box it came in!

Dang my apostrophie is broken. Get used to it all!

Archived