Does anyone know where there is a.....

mn_body_detroit_hrt

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hey. Umm, I'd like to help, but I don't know what you're talking about.

A google search for photo booth brought up one of these:

Face_Place_Photo_Booth.jpg

And I can't imagine anyone wanting to rent one of those just to take pictures. Did this just go right over my head? lol

actually that is kinda like what I was talking about...you've never seen one before??? they cost like a buck and you get four little pictures in a strip, generally black and white? that one you found the pic of is pretty new...generally they're from circa 1970 or so....thanks for actually responding though ;)

Hey hey. Umm, I'd like to help, but I don't know what you're talking about.

A google search for photo booth brought up one of these:

Face_Place_Photo_Booth.jpg

And I can't imagine anyone wanting to rent one of those just to take pictures. Did this just go right over my head? lol

mm, I think there's a few things in your post that threw us off.

Many people consider them to be vintage amusements despite the fact that they are still manufactured and end up in malls in almost every city. Are you looking for the real old fashinoned ones? Because new models of these exist everywhere, but old ones are history. You'll only find the really old ones in a museum that specializes in vintage aracade and museum type of stuff. There'a couple at Great Lakes Crossings that are brand new.

Rent? wait what? I know you just want pics inside of it right? But will a brand new booth suffice? Guessing by your response in Michi's post, I take it no.

Sorry to be an ass, I just had trouble understanding what you wanted exactly, which is why some people might have been slow to post.

Wow, did this thread take a turn for the worst. :sick:

It's been probably 20 years or more, but either Greenfield Village or Henry Ford Museum had vintage arcade games, including old photo booths, and they worked. Don't know if they still do.

Archived