Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolverine

Detroit Elevator Co Building to be renovated

10 posts in this topic

Into 23 condos! This is a interesting building for those who have not seen it. If the lofts are all on one floor these people will have like 20 foot ceilings or something

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/apps/pbcs.dll...06013/1039/FREE

If this were to have more units, I would have imagined this thing going Bay City Boathouse style where extra levels were added in. The two buildings have identical architecture.

I heard of this...YAY! But I'm wondering if the rest of the district is going to be torn down for the massive surface parking lot that is going to be needed for bank financing...diddly dee diddly dee.

There's not much around it, but who knows. Knowing Detroit they'll find something historic around it to demolish!

Several months ago, there was another purchase and proposed renovation of an abandoned warehouse on the Riverfront, on atwater. Cant' find any info/news!! Help please!!!

Detwaa, are you talking about the Globe Trading Co. Building?

It was the Globe Trading Co. which is on the same block. I remember the article with the owner walking on the roof.

Detwaa, are you talking about the Globe Trading Co. Building?

It was the Globe Trading Co. which is on the same block. I remember the article with the owner walking on the roof.