Photos from Saturday's Forum Meeting

Nashvegas06

It was great to see everyone on Saturday. I would like to thank Tony G. and David for the wonderful tour of the Viridian and the overview of the Signature Tower. If you missed the forum meeting then you missed something really special. Also if you read or post on this forum and have not come to a meeting, I would encourage you to take the the time to come. If you don't come to the meetings, you are really only getting half of the picture. Speaking of pictures how do I post them on UP. Any help Lexy? Sorry you weren't there...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was great to see everyone on Saturday. I would like to thank Tony G. and David for the wonderful tour of the Viridian and the overview of the Signature Tower. If you missed the forum meeting then you missed something really special. Also if you read or post on this forum and have not come to a meeting, I would encourage you to take the the time to come. If you don't come to the meetings, you are really only getting half of the picture. Speaking of pictures how do I post them on UP. Any help Lexy? Sorry you weren't there...

NashVegas, I couldn't help myself and I took a peek at your photos on photobucket, and I enjoyed every one of them! Thanks for snapping those! So yeah, if you want to post them on here all you need to do is copy the code in that "IMG link" space underneath each photo and post it just like that directly onto here.

Her is some more on the Viridian... It would not let me put them all in one posting. What a Bit** (I don't want to get in trouble) to find out after you tried to post all pics. Lexy and everyone else, I have incredible respect for the work you guys have done in posting pics here!!!

The Lady that started it all from the top of Viridian

TopofVirandtheLadythatstarteditall.jpg

Catching up on the news in th lobby at the V

PlasmaTVsinlobbyofViridian.jpg

The pool top WOW at the V

LooksnicePoolattheViridian.jpg

A little New York from the 10th floorPictureFrom10thfloorofVir2.jpg

A little more

AlittlesliceofNewYorkinNashville.jpg

The future Sig spot

FutureSiteoftheSignature.jpg

Only half way up for the Sig

LookingatthefuturemidwayuptheSiggy.jpg

Did you guys get clarification on the numbers of reserved/purchased units in Signature? Did he confirm any timetables for you guys?

Also, in the shot of the Signature location, there is a rather deco-ish building that looks like an old theatre (facing 5th). What is that building (it's the only one on that half of the block)? And will it be demolished?

Some more...

Free Games at the top of the V

KickingbackatthepoolatthetopoftheVi.jpg

The beautiful Encore

Encorecontinuestorise.jpg

The Bell South from the pool

BellSouthfromthetopofViridianPool.jpg

More from the pool at the V

FromthepooldeckattheViridian.jpg

And more

FromthepooldeckattheViridian2.jpg

Future site of the WES in the clay area, I hope...

FutureSiteofWES.jpg

Tony G. talks to the forum UP Nashville

TonyGtalkstomembersofUPNashvilleFor.jpg

The Goth tower from the 10th floor at Viridian

PictureFrom10thfloorofVir.jpg

Why isn't anyone providing an update on the status of sales ? It sounds like there were some off the record remarks but I wouldn't think that sales updates would need to be kept quiet. Developers are usually quite eager to update the public on how well things are going.

I know there are at least 150 units reserved as Hankster counted while I was there. I cannot say if the topic was addressed later because I had to leave earlier. The only reason I say reserved is because that is what was stated on the board with the unit numbers.

Archived