Nappy Headed Hos

monsoon

Why hasn't Don Imus been fired?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should Don Imus be Fired?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is the media operating with a double standard when it comes to Imus?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask an adult who suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder if being called names as a child made any difference in his/her life.

Censorship is something I abhor with every inch of my being. To me, it looks like censorship when our culture won't allow the famous "seven words" on TV and radio. I guess the reasoning is that people don't want kids hearing the F word every minute on TV or radio~ But in my humble opinion, Imus's blatant racism is a much more dangerous thing for kids to hear on the radio than the F word.

I'm not surprised he would say something like that.

He has an audience. They know what they're getting when they listen to him. People just love to complain about something. Anytime something slightly controversial comes around, gas gets poured onto the fire.

Imus is Imus. I simply abhor him because he is an a**hole. However, it seems that Citadel Broadcasting wants to get back in bed with him after all that foolishness then so be it. There is nothing much short of a full fledge boycott that we can do. I do agree Charlotte_native, everything is fair game to most conservatives until you talk about Jesus, God, or religion. It is amusing how one group can essentially be callous towards others yet call themselves "God-fearing Christians".

Archived