Need a script for Tim Allen

Veloise

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

So I heard a Tim Allen DT GR piece on the radio yesterday. (Dental assistant: "this is the station that starts playing

Chr-stm-s music in October. I won't be able to stand it.")

Not too impressed. The script mentions all the family names who've contributed to DT (not a list). BFD. I would have used excerpts from the "why can't we all be more like..." piece.

In case you missed it, the Pure Michigan campaign has gotten a lot of attention and won awards at the national level. Check this out:

"The Travel Industry Association of America (TIA) honored Travel Michigan with a Mercury Award for the Best State Tourism Advertising Campaign for its Pure Michigan campaign. In addition to receiving the highest award from TIA, the Pure Michigan campaign also won a Mercury Award for the Best State Tourism Television Commercials.

'From miles of world-class beaches to top-notch golf courses, our Pure Michigan campaign is showcasing our state to people across the country,' said Governor Jennifer M. Granholm. 'This campaign is helping people choose Michigan when they make their travel plans - and that means more jobs for our workers and more revenue for local businesses.'

A Pure Michigan television commercial showcasing the state's world-class golf courses debuted in select national markets in April, while the remainder of the campaign launched in Chicago, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Milwaukee and Ontario, Canada, plus in Michigan, in May. Pure Michigan commercials can be viewed online at http://www.michigan.org/travelads."

Read the whole article here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived