A Hello to all the Columbus Forumers

ironchapman

Hello everyone in the Coumbus forum!

I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I'm ironchapman, the new moderator for all of the Georgia forums. Most of you have probably seen me in the Atlanta or general Georgia, especially in Atlanta.

If you guys ever have any problems here feel free to contact me via PM (Spartan might also be of some help. However, keep in mind he's busy with the SC forums and keeping all the other forums in line, so try to send your problems to me if at all possible and I will deal with them as soon as I can).

Most of my "expertise", so-to-speak, is with Atlanta. I am also pretty knowledgable about general Georgia issues. However, I do not know nearly as much about Columbus, so I'm open to any suggestions you might have. I've been to the city a few times, but not enough to know the "lay of the land".

I'll try to visit this place as often as I can, but don't hesitate to PM me if there's a problem and I'm not around here at the moment.

--ironchapman, your forum moderator :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived