Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Grand Cayman

16 posts in this topic

A refreshing lack of urbanity in the Cayman Islands. :)

CIMG6464.jpg

CIMG6453.jpg

CIMG6455.jpg

CIMG6474.jpg

CIMG6475.jpg

CIMG6470.jpg

CIMG6452.jpg

CIMG6434.jpg

water is amazing, makes me want to have a nice warm relaxing vacation.

I hate you ;)

Looks amazing. The only problem I have with the tropics is the extremely strong sun. I'm a bit of a whitey, used to northern climes... but still, I'm very very jealous.

Gorgeous. I love tropical islands. So far, Maui is my favorite one that I have been to, but Jamaica, Grand Bahama Island, St Thomas, and Oahu have all been fantastic vacations for me and my family. I could very easily live in a place like that.

Those are some very nice pics. Thanks for sharing them. Some of those water pics of the Carribbean are so clear it looks like a swiming pool. Jamaica is the only place I have been to. Grand Cayman would have to be next visit after looking at these pics :thumbsup: And nice weather pic too.

This thread makes me want to cry...

Your pictures are breathtaking and it really makes me wish I was there right now. I showed them to my gf and said that she has stayed at that Hyatt several times.

Your pictures are breathtaking and it really makes me wish I was there right now. I showed them to my gf and said that she has stayed at that Hyatt several times.

Maui is also my favorite, but I think if I vistited here, this would be a close second.

Really wasn't a thread for all "the islands" so I figured I'd just start adding under this one.

Not the Caymans, but the Bahamas from last week. Liked the orange lifeboat against the teal water:

IMG_4088.jpg

Heaven for me......drinking daiquiris out of a fresh coconut in the Bahamas. :alc:

IMG_4082.jpg

Really wasn't a thread for all "the islands" so I figured I'd just start adding under this one.

Not the Caymans, but the Bahamas from last week. Liked the orange lifeboat against the teal water:

IMG_4088.jpg