California Need Insurance Reform

Davidp

The Government makes you have auto insurance, which I think we can all agree is probably a good idea, but they don't regulate how incredibly expensive it is or how repairs to cars aren't done right 95% of the time. Did you know that many insurance companies use after market parts to fix your car instead of OEM parts? Some of my local political leaders have let me know they want to do more about this. One even had it happen to him. Personally I think it

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

California already has one of the most regulated insurance industries in regards to consumer protection. Shops doing the repairs wrong 95% of the time isn't the fault of the ins co 95% of time, especially as a California resident, you have the right to have the repairs done where you want, versus where they ins co would prefer you have them done at.

Archived