Greenville and Upcountry

goodbye

Has anyone else seen the AWESOME new Michelin visitors guides yet? :yahoo: They are highly attractive, professional, informative, and quite detailed (though many things have been left for people to discover on their own). It is a handy approximately 4.5" wide by 9" tall by 3/8" thick - a perfect size for traveling around the Greenville area. All of the information was selected by Michelin and presented in a manner that I believe is very attractive to tourists visiting the city. After picking up a copy yesterday afternoon, I hardly set it down for even a minute last evening. :blush: I love the way different parts of the Upstate (Upcountry) are separated into sections and a driving loop from Downtown is mapped out for each, including descriptive directions and places to stop along the way.

So after taking time to look over the new vistors guide, what would you say is best about it? What would you say needs improvement? Any other comments or ideas?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I picked one up at Mast General Store this past weekend. It's organized very much like your typical Michelin Travel Guide, with top things to do or places to eat, etc. in those sections. I think this is a vast improvement over the ones that have been put out by the CVB the past several years.

He is asking because he doesn't live in Greenville anymore, g-man. Adrockc2, be sure to specify that you want the new Michelin visitors guide for Greenville. I would hope they would send you that one anyway, but you never know who is taking the order and if they will get it right. Another option is to have a friend pick one up and send it to you.

He is asking because he doesn't live in Greenville anymore, g-man. Adrockc2, be sure to specify that you want the new Michelin visitors guide for Greenville. I would hope they would send you that one anyway, but you never know who is taking the order and if they will get it right. Another option is to have a friend pick one up and send it to you.

Has anyone else seen the AWESOME new Michelin visitors guides yet? :yahoo: They are highly attractive, professional, informative, and quite detailed (though many things have been left for people to discover on their own). It is a handy approximately 4.5" wide by 9" tall by 3/8" thick - a perfect size for traveling around the Greenville area. All of the information was selected by Michelin and presented in a manner that I believe is very attractive to tourists visiting the city. After picking up a copy yesterday afternoon, I hardly set it down for even a minute last evening. :blush: I love the way different parts of the Upstate (Upcountry) are separated into sections and a driving loop from Downtown is mapped out for each, including descriptive directions and places to stop along the way.

So after taking time to look over the new vistors guide, what would you say is best about it? What would you say needs improvement? Any other comments or ideas?

Archived