VA Tech Shooting

vdogg

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaine is trying to politize this issue now for Gun control. He is trying to limit ammo that one person can buy. This is not cool for people that do target shooting. It makes it more affordable for people like me to buy in bulk so we can afford to go shooting. What Kaine and the panel needs to look at is why the court system didn't have this guy in a mental hospital 2 years before this tragedy! This guy should have been a flag for when he bought the gun. Instead the courts did nothing to put on the state data base that this guy was a danger to himself and others!

Kaine is trying to politize this issue now for Gun control. He is trying to limit ammo that one person can buy. This is not cool for people that do target shooting. It makes it more affordable for people like me to buy in bulk so we can afford to go shooting. What Kaine and the panel needs to look at is why the court system didn't have this guy in a mental hospital 2 years before this tragedy! This guy should have been a flag for when he bought the gun. Instead the courts did nothing to put on the state data base that this guy was a danger to himself and others!

I have never heard of the Examiner, but there are a few shady editorials that show some bias. There is one criticizing Islamic students for having the audacity to be more organized than their Christian counterparts. Some Islamic students attending GMU asked to change a room into a makeshift mosque and the school agreed. I'm sure if the Christian students asked first they would have been given permission...

I have never heard of the Examiner, but there are a few shady editorials that show some bias. There is one criticizing Islamic students for having the audacity to be more organized than their Christian counterparts. Some Islamic students attending GMU asked to change a room into a makeshift mosque and the school agreed. I'm sure if the Christian students asked first they would have been given permission...

I take that most people on this site are gun control advocates but I believe I should be able to buy any amount of ammo i want for target shooting. I get it cheaper buying bulk of a 1000. I knew i didn't like him to begin with. He is a snake!

They need to examine the loop hole of why he wasn't forced to a hospital for his problems not how much ammo he bought

Archived