Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uncus

Bird Design?

21 posts in this topic

Does any one know what is happening with bird disign and CooCoo on Cherry? It looks like they are clearing out.

They are moving.

I'm sure the space will be leased very soon....

They are moving.

I'm sure the space will be leased very soon....

I walked past Over the River's old space the other day and there was a big drywall partition being constructed. Didn't look like something that would be built for retail. A salon? Office space?

Joe

Good...I feared that another business was closing. (Over the River, Girls With Style)

Speaking of Over the River, I thought I saw some people working in their old location. Anybody know anything about this as well?

Bird's relocating down next to the Arena in the CBD. ;-)

There are rumours of a salon going into that space... but just rumours a this point.

Fortune Cookie says: Big changes in Cherry future will fruit four "new" storefronts....

You can't do that! It just isn't fair! Unless of course you PM me and tell me. Then I don't mind if everyone else is in the dark. ;)

Fortune Cookie says: Big changes in Cherry future will fruit four "new" storefronts....

I noticed "closing sale" signs on the home decor store next to Hotel Venus earlier today too. I also noticed that the building was up for sale. That area is changing quickly...hope there aren't vacancies for too long.

You can't do that! It just isn't fair! Unless of course you PM me and tell me. Then I don't mind if everyone else is in the dark. ;)

#1. Well we know the Yoga Studio in moving into the Hush space.

#2. Bird is moving downtown, I believe his space was leased this week.

#3. Over the River's space is being renovated for new use.

Someone here has to know #4....

Looks like Nourish is closing down...that stinks. Any interested tenants?

Also, Over the River has become a cool looking photography studio and work is still being done at the old Bird Design for a new salon.

Looks like Nourish is closing down...that stinks. Any interested tenants?

Also, Over the River has become a cool looking photography studio and work is still being done at the old Bird Design for a new salon.

What a bummer about Nourish. I really liked that place. Do you know how soon they are closing?

I just saw that Design Collective is moving...they're having a big sale right now. Any takers on their old spot? It's a very unique looking building with a niche group of stores in the adjacent fronts.

Nourish is still sitting there with a few leftover items that didn't sell, and that salon (old Bird Design) is still covered up with newspaper and has been pretty quiet.

I just saw that Design Collective is moving...they're having a big sale right now. Any takers on their old spot? It's a very unique looking building with a niche group of stores in the adjacent fronts.

Nourish is still sitting there with a few leftover items that didn't sell, and that salon (old Bird Design) is still covered up with newspaper and has been pretty quiet.

I noticed that Nourish is still sitting there. They are never open when I go by (usually after 6 PM). I spied some wine glasses in the window that I would still purchase. Anyone have contact info for them?

They had their final sale a few weeks ago. They are now closed for good. I bet they'd part with their remaining stuff for dirt cheap--but you'd have to find the owner's home phone number.