Landstown Commons @ Dam Neck & PA

Alpine757

I didn't see any threads about this one up here, and as I'm new to the site, and thus very eager to post, I thought I'd start one.

I pass this jobsite on my way to work at the correction center renovation project each day, and it seems as though it's scale is worthy of a thread here.

If anyone has any information...namely, what stores/restaurants/etc are going to be a part of this development, please share it here, as I hope I'm not the only one curious. At the current moment, I've noticed 3 precast concrete buildings being put together on site, and a 4th slab being poured near PA road.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I believe the 3rd building in progress isn't actually a precast one, it's a cmu building (no clue what it's going to be) going up very quickly. The development has really moved along in the past couple months, and it should be interesting to see it's progress over the next few months.

Archived