post photos of the kind of car you drive

cityboi

here is my baby. :P Its not the exact car in the pictures but its exactly like it. Mine is a black 1995 BMW 318ti compact. They imported the compact version of the 3 series BMW between 1995 and 1998. The ti's had a california package where you could get a canvas roof type. It was a hybrid oa a convertable and a sun roof where the whole roof slides back. As far as I know of, no other car has that kind of option. The new Mercedes hatchback does have something similar with an all glass roof. While the compacts didnt really catch on in the states, they are very popular in Europe and they make the 325ti compacts. These compact have created a cult like following in the states and its custom for a ti owner to honk their horn at another ti owner own the road.

249-40226-1395.jpg

318ti_pic.jpg

318ti.jpg

DSC06813.jpg

DSC06816.jpg

DSC06820.jpg

DSC06828.jpg

DSC06832.jpg

DSC06823.jpg

DSC06815.jpg

DSC06844.jpg

DSC06838.jpg

DSC06836.jpg

DSC06829.jpg

DSC06821.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

Well, I've got 5 cars (with a 6th coming shortly), and don't have pics of all of them.

Here is my current project, my second Turbo AWD Mitsubishi Eclipse. Putting a new motor in, complete swap.

Car w/ old motor:

DSCF0007.JPG

Car almost done w/ new motor (it's further along and will probably be running tomorrow

album_pic.jpg

This car will become my wife's daily driver. I have another black eclipse (older body style) that's heavily modified and getting more :P, a Gray 2002 Galant w/ 17s as my daily driver, a 77 C20 Pickup I'm working on as well, and a beater.

Thanks citiboi, I currently have planted, Okra, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Kentucky Wonder Bush Beans, Georgia Sweet Onions, Cayene Pepper, Hot Chilies, Red Bell Pepper, and Zuchinni Squash. Might plant some eggplant later in the summer. :P

You're starting to make me hungy now :P

Guest donaltopablo

not sure why u guys show the engine but i will do this as well

I showed the motor because the latest car to become an addition to my household is one I bought with a blown motor and we put a new one in.

• 2 weeks later...

When I figure out how to post pictures, i'll show mine. It's a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee. In the future i'm hoping to get a 2004.5 Volvo S40. You all have extremely nice cars. Especially big ups to the owner of the TT. Donaltopablo, can we see some pictures of the rest of your cars??

I just bought (actually ordered) a 2004 Acura TL w/Navi! 8-) This is my first new car purchase and I'm extremely excited! Got it in Silver/Quartz. :D

tl2.jpg

tl1.jpg

It's expected for delivery on July 3rd so I should have it shortly after in my driveway. I won't mind that 36 mile drive to work now! Hehehe!

I've had my eyes laid on it ever since I saw it last year at the Charlotte Auto Show. I inquired about it a couple of months after it hit the dealerships and they said they had a waiting list up till late spring of 2004 for the one I wanted with navigation. I actually went to pre-order a 2005 and they said they didn't have pricing yet but told me there wouldn't be any changes between 2004/2005 and that the price for the 2005 would be higher because the price of steel has went up dramatically. I can only imagine that other cars will also go up in price due to the cost of steel and other materials.

Very nice! I played with the nav in the showroom and loved it. They didn't have a TL with the nav on the lot but had a TSX with it so I played with it instead. Can't wait to make good use of it! 8-)

How do you like the Sirius service BTW?

Archived