Diesel opens Waikiki store

Diesel USA, the New York-based chain selling casual men's and women's apparel, opened Friday on Kalakaua Avenue, two days ahead of schedule.

The Waikiki store, located across from Planet Hollywood, is Diesel's second store in Hawaii. The other Diesel is at Ala Moana Center.

Though some finishing touches are still being put on the outside perimeter, the store is staffed, stocked with merchandise, and has opened its doors.

It occupies about 3,250 square feet next door to a vacant space and is a few doors down from La La Hula at 2154 Kalakaua Ave., a casual store selling cotton fashions that also opened recently.

Diesel, based in New York, has 32 stores across the nation, as well as stores in Rome, Paris, London, Hong Kong and Amsterdam.

*Okay yeah whoopty doo but the reason why i posted it because the street that it opened on is quickly becoming Honolulu's version of Rodeo Drive that pretty long ass street is filled with high-end stores to restaurants to arts, street performers, to a little trendy atmosphere etc and the city has really turned the landscape and surroundings into a really nice area i like it although sometimes its a little too much for me.

Anyway, ill go take some pics of the area soon! :P

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived