North Town Mall

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Theirs a Supercenter in Florida that has 7 Eilies of Frozen Food and one at Dr. Phillips in Florida is colorful on the outside and you can see a Picture of it at Urbanplanet Orlando Forums.

Maybe it's going to include a Neighborhood Market in it,Pharmacy Drive Thru,big Food Court or Wal-mart Bar and Grill,Video Rental and so on.

• 4 months later...

The new walmart is open!!!!

Springfield's 5th Supercenter opend today at Kearney St. and Glenstone. Even though it won't have frozen or refriderated good's till next year, it fill's a need for those in Northwest Springfield. There was a grand opening celebration this morning to cristen the new store.

I love the colors they used on the building... earth tones (deep tan, creme) are alway's soft on the eye. LOL They also have landscaped medians and islands in the parking lot to make for a more pleasant entrance to the store.

Then next phase of construction consists of demolishing the old walmart to make way for the grocery section that will be completed by the Spring of 09'. I will go by and take some photos when I visit there on friday.

Archived