Recreational baseball leagues?

JoshM22

Hello,

I've been living in the Pittsburgh area for a few years now, and I have been out of luck in finding information on this.

I am looking for any recreational baseball leagues. I know of plenty softball leagues and teams, but are there any baseball leagues in Pittsburgh that are semi-competitve, but still for fun? I am 22 years old, and I graduated college a year ago, so that is out of the question.

I'm an avid baseball fan, and I played alot in high school on the varsity team. I want to get back into it, but I don't know any leagues. If you have any information, or know of any leagues, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello,

I've been living in the Pittsburgh area for a few years now, and I have been out of luck in finding information on this.

I am looking for any recreational baseball leagues. I know of plenty softball leagues and teams, but are there any baseball leagues in Pittsburgh that are semi-competitve, but still for fun? I am 22 years old, and I graduated college a year ago, so that is out of the question.

I'm an avid baseball fan, and I played alot in high school on the varsity team. I want to get back into it, but I don't know any leagues. If you have any information, or know of any leagues, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived