NBA Talk

dgreco

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Another 7 game series for the Celtics! What will they do vs Magic tommorrow?? The Cleveland Cavs await! Dominating each of their series; sweeping the Pistons & Hawks 4-0!! They are on a mission!!!

Out West...what's up with the Lakers?? Or are they the Fakers?? The NBA really wants to see a Kobe/LeBron Showdown; so I don't expect the Rockets to Win Game 7 at LA...chances are the refs won't let it happen anyway...

Will it even matter?? The Denver Nuggets have been impressive!! Taking care of the Hornets & Mavs 4-1!!

Would like to see a Nuggets-Cavs Final!

Edited by richyb83

• 1 month later...

Not much activity on this thread...

Lakers won the NBA Title in five games over the Orlando Magic.

NBA Draft is tonight, and the Cleveland Cavs have traded for Shaq in an attempt to get bigger inside to address their difficulties facing Dwight Howard and Orlando.

Yeah it was slow on this thread..and I stopped + I'm not a Laker fan...the Magic blew a few of those games; I've seen better Championship Teams in the past...

The Suns trade Shaq to the Cavs...and what do they get in return??? Ben Wallace who is retiring; and Pavlovic who will probably be cut..and a 2nd round pick?? Guess they just want to get lighter in the $$pocket-book...will Amare Stoudamire stay or leave??

Can Blake Griffin do anything with the poor L.A. Clippers?? Not a Top Heavy Draft...but quality depth. Wonder where sleeper G-from LSU Marcus Thornton goes?? His workouts have vaulted him into the late 1st Round?

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

^wOW...

How bout those Dallas Mavericks winning the 2011 NBA Championship!! :tough: Beating the Miami Heat 4-2....Dirk winning the MVP averaging 26 points 10 rebounds per game! Happy for that veteran bunch of 30 somethings! They had great team chemistry!

The Mavs sweeping the 2-time defending champ Lakers 4-0 was sweet too!