NBA Talk

dgreco

I agree the Bulls and Cavs are the near Future for the East.

Out West I expect the Suns to finally get to the Finals. The string of bad luck finally ends.... everybody stays healthy(05' Joe Johnson breaks this face; 06 Stoudamire OUT w/ micro fracture knee surgery; 07 Game 1 vs. Spurs Nash's bloody gash unable to finsh game needing stiches), +everybody stays on the bench too. <_<

Had the Spurs not had some "questionable" dirty plays in Games 2 & 3... Suns players may not have been so quick to react in Game 4's cheap shot were Horry knocked Nash into scorers table. I'm still trying to figure out how Bowen was never suspended??

With that being said...I agree with Nate...this is one boring finals. Watching the Suns is like watching an All-Star Game. The Spurs were a little lucky in my book to beat the Suns. Then I lost interest with the NBA's double-standard rules.

Congrats to the Spurs for sweeping the series. It was frustrating to watch at the end of the 4th qtr. when the Cavs finally got a rebound Lebron loses the ball out-of-bounds on his own.

Pheonix & Golden State are as uptempo as it gets.

i love how GS plays, I am not a fan of PHX, but i still like the way the play...

Also, San Antonio is 4 for 4 in NBA Championships.

And all in "odd" numbered years too, that's just crazy!

definitely a great team. For me, Celtics of the 60's, Lakers of the 80's, Celtics of the 80's, Jordans Bulls, Spurs of Park/Manu/Duncan (not the Robinson championship), and then the Kobe/Shaq Lakers.

• 2 weeks later...

NBA Draft is tomorrow night. My Alma Mater (Ohio State) has potentially three Freshman players that will get drafted in the First Round (Oden, Conley, and Cook). Not too bad for a school that has historically been a football powerhouse. Florida, understadibly, has a ton of First Round hopefuls as well.

I see Oden going #1 to the Trail Blazers.